Wednesday, June 24, 2009

IT"S THE 24TH !!!!

My plane to Miami leaves at 11:40 and I've been up since 5:30. I guess I'm just too excited to sleep. Yesterday my mom and I spent the entire day packing and re-checking and re-checking and re-checking everything. So I better be all set because there is no way in the world I am unpacking that suitcase again :) I also made a scrapbook for my family of all of the pictures I took of my family, home, school, and friends, so thank you to everyone who let me take pictures, especially the ones of my classes! The band barbecue/pizza party was yesterday as well, which was great because I got to see a couple of my friends again before I left. OMG I'm leaving for the airport in an hour...I don't think there are words in the English language to explain how I feel right now! Blog to you soon!, Kathy

No comments: